Who can use this service
This service is for unpaid carers over 16 and under 65 years old who provide face-to-face care for someone who may be affected by disability, physical or mental ill-health, frailty or substance misuse.
You are eligible for vaccination at this stage if all the following apply:
- you are 16 or over, and under 65 years old
- you provide face-to-face care and support to one or more family members, friends or neighbours
- the care you provide is not part of a contract or voluntary work
- if caring for someone under 18, they are affected by a disability, physical or mental ill-health, developmental condition or substance misuse
- you have not already received your first COVID-19 vaccination
You will need to have access to an email address and mobile phone to register.
You will need to be registered with a GP or other NHS Scotland service.
Register by telephone
If you require assistance to register, you can register via the COVID-19 Vaccination Helpline on 0800 030 8013, please select option 3, Register as an Unpaid Carer.